Some of us love chocolates, some love fruits, some Gin ’n Tonics!
Some of us don’t drink coffee and others don’t blink an eye without one!
We are all different but we are all united under one vision.
To deliver high quality, high performing Digital Marketing campaigns!
Our clients are demanding, they challenge us a lot!
They don’t come to us only because we create cool stuff.
They come to us because we deliver cool stuff consistently!
We will not lie to you, you will have to stretch your limits!
But it will make you a better digital marketer and it will offer you the satisfaction of working with leading companies in Cyprus, Greece and all over the world.
You will work directly with the Managing Partners that hold more than 15 years of experience each and this will give you the “Everything is possible” confidence!
You will start with the easy stuff and get trained accordingly.
Most importantly, we will have your back.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to handle our customers’ Digital Marketing strategic plans.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for clients together with the Company’s Managing Partner
- Manage digital media plans on Facebook, Instagram, Google and other digital media platforms.
- Come up with creative content ideas and execute them with the creative team
- Manage on a daily basis the social media communities and digital needs on behalf of the clients
- Monitor and assess digital advertising campaigns
- Use analytics to deliver meaningful reports to the clients
- Be in direct communication with our customers on a daily basis to address their needs
You will be reporting directly to a Managing Partner and working with the rest of the creative and digital marketing team.
You must have a good understanding of digital marketing and be able to combine it with traditional marketing techniques to achieve our customer’s business objectives. The successful candidate will be one with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English and possess the ability to create engaging content. We are looking for a person that can act responsibly and meet deadlines.
Being a team player with attention to detail, self-motivated with a positive attitude is a must.
- Two years of experience in the digital/social marketing field
- A degree in digital marketing, communications, marketing, social media marketing or related field
- Technology skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A master degree is a plus but not necessary
- A certification by Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Hootsuite, Zoho or other major social media platform will be considered an advantage
Please complete our form and make sure you send us your CV the latest by December 4th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
We are a dynamic and growing digital marketing company servicing customers from a variety of industries, both local and international. Social media marketing, online advertising, website design and email marketing are our core services. The quality of our work is a point of pride for us and we aim to offer excellent value for money services. We offer a friendly work environment and place great emphasis on teamwork.