We are a dynamic and growing online marketing company servicing customers from a variety of industries. Social media marketing, online advertising, website design and email marketing are our core services. The quality of our work is a point of pride for us and we aim to offer excellent value for money services. We offer a friendly work environment and place great emphasis on teamwork.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to handle our customers’ Digital marketing plans.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for clients
- Develop and manage digital media plans on Facebook, Instagram, Google and other digital media platforms.
- Come up with creative content ideas and execute them with the creative team
- Manage on a daily basis the social media communities and digital needs on behalf of the clients
- Monitor and assess digital advertising campaigns
- Use analytics to deliver meaningful reports to the clients
- Be in direct communication with our customers on a daily basis to address their needs
You will be reporting directly to a Managing Partner and working with the rest of the creative and digital marketing team.
You must have a deep understanding of digital marketing and be able to combine it with traditional marketing techniques to achieve our customer’s business objectives. The successful candidate will be one with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English and possess the ability to create engaging content. We are looking for a person that can act responsibly and meet deadlines.
Being a team player with attention to detail, self-motivated with a positive attitude is a must.
- At least two years of experience in the digital/social marketing field
- A degree in digital marketing, communications, marketing, social media marketing or related field
- Technology skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A master degree is a plus
- A certification by Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Hootsuite, Zoho or other major social media platform will be considered an advantage
Please complete our form and make sure you send us your CV the latest by Aug. 7th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.