WordPress Website Developer
If you are passionate about web development using open source technologies, love building clean and elegant solutions, and care deeply about the quality of your work, we are looking for you.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5 & CSS3
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with clients
- Monitoring the performance of live websites
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles and the importance of a website in online marketing campaigns
- Project management abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good command of Greek & English language
- Some experience in developing or maintaining eshops
- Proven experience in designing and developing responsive design websites in WordPress
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package depending on qualifications and experience
- Exciting company activities
We are a dynamic and growing full service Digital marketing agency servicing customers from a variety of industries. Social media marketing, online advertising, website design and email marketing are our core services. The quality of our work is a point of pride for us and we aim to offer excellent value for money services. We offer a friendly work environment and place great emphasis on teamwork.
Please complete our form and make sure you send us your CV the latest by December 2nd. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.