If you are passionate about using Google Ads and Pay Per Click advertising, we want YOU!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to handle our customers’ digital advertising plans. Working from home is a possibility after an initial training period.
- Assist in setting up, monitoring and optimizing Google Ads (Search, Display, Video) campaigns
- Create advertising campaign performance reports
- Liaise with customers
You will be reporting directly to a Managing Partner and working with the rest of the creative and digital marketing team.
You must have a good understanding of digital marketing and particularly the technical aspect of how websites work and how Google Analytics fit marketing efforts. We are looking for a person that possesses common sense, can act responsibly and meet deadlines. Being a team player with attention to detail, self-motivated with a positive attitude is a must.
Must Have Qualifications
- At least two years of experience in the digital marketing field, preferably in running Google Ads
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- A degree in marketing, communications or any other related field
- A Google Ads certification
Nice To Have Qualifications
- Google Analytics 4 experience
- Website development skills
- Social Media advertising experience
Please complete our form and send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
We are a dynamic and growing digital marketing company servicing customers from a variety of industries, both local and international. Social media marketing, online advertising, website design and email marketing are our core services. The quality of our work is a point of pride for us and we aim to offer excellent value for money services. We offer a friendly work environment and place great emphasis on teamwork.